Tuesday 20 August 2013

SkyDrive backup/restore behaves strangely with different App IDs

SkyDrive backup/restore behaves strangely with different App IDs

I need some help with an issue I can't seem to figure out myself. I built
an app for Windows Phone 8 that supports backup to SkyDrive of certain
documents (sdf file and images). Backing up to SkyDrive and restoring to
the same app (e.g. after a reinstall or deleting of items) works just
fine, no problems.
The problem presented itself when my app became certified and I tried to
restore the documents from SkyDrive (that were created by my debug version
of the app) to the newly downloaded (from the store) published app. The
restore seems to work fine, but when I refresh my list, none of the images
are visible!

No comments:

Post a Comment