Wednesday 4 September 2013

Error when creating a new view using MvcScaffoldingT4TwitterBootstrapMvc Nuget package

Error when creating a new view using MvcScaffoldingT4TwitterBootstrapMvc
Nuget package

I installed the MvcScaffolding4TwitterBootstrapMvc package which is based
on the scaffolding stuff Steve Sanderson has done. Now I'm attempting to
create a new view based on it and I'm just receiving PS errors.
I'm typing this:
Scaffold View LocationType CreateOrEdit -Template _CreateOrEdit
(I've tried other view templates as well)
I receive this error message:
t4(115,64) : error CS1061: Compiling transformation: 'EnvDTE.CodeProperty'
does not contain a definition for 'IsScaffoldable' and no extension method
'IsScaffoldable' accepting a first argument of type 'EnvDTE.CodeProperty'
could be found
At
packages\MvcScaffolding4TwitterBootstrapMvc.1.0.2\tools\RazorView\MvcScaffolding.RazorView.ps1:42
char:27
Obviously the template is causing the error because it can't find
something (maybe the T4 library)? But I'm not really sure what or where
I'd fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment