Sunday 29 September 2013

Trying to ignore files that begin with a "." but script not working

Trying to ignore files that begin with a "." but script not working

Got a question that hopefully is just me doing a stupid mistake.
I have a script where I'm searching for specified mxf files. At the same
time I'm try ignore files beginning with a period (.) because those are
the hidden files that I don't need to search. I'm not sure what I'm doing
wrong with the script. I keep getting an error when my script searches the
drive and runs into a file or folder that I do not have permission for and
was trying to ignore. Can anyone help? The script is below.
echo Searching for digitized INTV footage...
find /Volumes/TestingTranscode* \
-type f \( \
-iname "*V01.*.mxf" ! \
-iname "Avid_Mob*" ! \
-iname ".*" ! \
-ipath "*Creating*" \
\) \
-exec
/Users/admin/TestingTranscode/01_BashScripts/postfind_gw_digitize.sh
{} \;

No comments:

Post a Comment