Thursday 19 September 2013

How to find out wich key has the same key in Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.SemanticLogging unit test

How to find out wich key has the same key in
Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.SemanticLogging unit test

I'm using Enterprise Librarys Semantic Logging. When I run my unit test:
EventSourceAnalyzer.InspectAll(MyEventSource.Log)
it fails, throwing an exception: System.ArgumentException: An item with
the same key has already been added.
This is all good, but I made a bunch of Changes in the last check in. Is
there a way to find out what key allready have been added?
The app also fails with the same error message when I add my
ObservableEventLister:
_logListener.EnableEvents(MyEventSource.Log, EventLevel.Verbose,
Keywords.All)

No comments:

Post a Comment